- Samples are sent within 3 days between Monday – Friday
- Fabric orders currently have a 4-6 week lead time and Wallpaper orders have a xx week lead time, once full payment is received all orders are shipped within 7 working days
- Cushions are ready made and available for purchase online or via our showrooms pending inventory, online cushion orders are shipped within 7 working days
- Fabric is a minimum of 3 metres, trade clients may place orders less than 3 metres by contacting our team directly, an AUD $35.00 fee will apply
- Wallpaper has a minimum of one 10 metre roll
- Cushions and other homewares have no minimum order
Absolutely, samples are available online and in our showrooms.
All fabrics and wallpapers are printed to order, cushions and homewares may be available through our showrooms pending stock availability.
We encourage working with a design professional or wallpaper installer to confirm the exact quantities needed, allowing an additional 5% is recommended.
Details of our international representatives around the world can be found on the Trade page.
We are thrilled to work with our trade partners, to apply please fill in a Trade Account Form.
Yes, we ship globally.
Shipping charges will be calculated and provided when selecting the delivery country at checkout when ordering online or will be provided by a member of our team for manual orders.
Depending on your location, Samples are sent via Australia Post or DHL. Fabrics, Wallpaper, Cushions and Homewares are sent locally and globally using the most cost effective carrier. Once your order is confirmed, you will receive tracking information.
Orders shipped within Australia will be charged GST. Orders to be shipped outside of Australia will attract local duties and import taxes, payable by the recipient.
- Fabric cannot be returned as this is printed to order, if your fabric order is faulty please see point 14 and our Terms of Service
- Wallpaper can be returned for a refund or exchange within 7 days of receipt, if the roll is still in its original packaging and of excellent condition
- Cushions and homewares can be returned for a refund or exchange within 7 days of receipt, if still in excellent condition.
The cost of return is covered by the purchaser, it is recommended that you use tracked delivery.
If the product you have purchased is faulty, you must notify us with the details immediately via email, info@ninemusestextiles. If the product is deemed to be faulty, our team will arrange the collection, return and next steps.
Our full range of fabrics is suitable for upholstery, curtains, wall covering and general soft furnishings,
We strongly advise ordering samples before an order is placed for metres of fabric, as colours may differ when viewed on screen. We of course check all fabrics before dispatch, however we cannot guarantee matching due to the natural elements of the fabrics and printing.
Yes, we can provide treatments for staining and fire retardancy at an additional cost, please contact us for more information on.
Dry clean only. It is the nature of natural printed fabrics to fade, to decrease fading we recommend that upholstery fabrics are kept out of direct sunlight and curtains have black out liner.
We recommend consulting a professional wallpaper installer to calculate the quantity required, it is advisable to order an additional drop or 10% more than required to allow for error.
All our wallpapers are printed by Milton & King, for instruction on how to hang and care for your wallpaper please see the relevant page on their site, HERE
Our wallpaper, printed by Milton & King, is washable using a mild soap that does not contain detergent. Rinse with clear clean water, do not use abrasives or rub. Stains caused by grease and oil may not necessarily be removed.
No, the price of cushion covers does not include an insert due to ease for shipment
We can produce custom cushions if you place an order of 4 or more cushions in the same design and colourway.
Dry clean only, ensuring the insert is removed prior to cleaning.